Mango Airlines is a state – owned South African low – cost airline based at OR Tambo International airport near Johannesburg. If you would like to travel in and around South Africa Mango is one of the cheap and reliable alternatives available. Mango serves the following destinations:
- Bloemfontein – Bloemfontein Airport
- Capetown – Capetown International Airport [Focus city]
- Durban – King Shaka International Airport
- George – George Airport
- Johannesburg – OR Tambo International Airport [Hub] , Lanseria International Airport
- Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth Airport
- Zanzibar – Zanzibar International Airport
As a low cost airline it features a uniform fleet of aircraft with high sitting density, offers online ticketing. A standard booking does not include food and drinks, it offers a buy on board programme offering food and drinks for purchase. It provides an in-flight magazine , Mango Juice along with Mango TV an in-flight entertainment programme viewable on televisions placed throughout the aircraft. In -flight WI – FI is also availabe for a fee, and the WI-FI saves are provided by G- Connect.
To learn more about this Airline , their flight schedules and costs , you can visit their site : http://www.flymango.com
Good health to you.